DEFINITIONS AND KEY TERMS
- Cookie: Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by our web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your languague preference or login information.
- Country: where Magnolia Estates or the owners/founders of Magnolia Estates are based, in this case is United States.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use Magnolia Estates service to manage the relationship with your consumer or service users.
- Device: any internet connected deice such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Magnolia Estates and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the internet is assigned a number known as Internet Protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the internet.
- Personnel: refer to those individuals who are employed by Magnolia Estates or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information - including a personal identification number - allows for the indentification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Magnolia Estates as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: referst to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Magnolia Estate's site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.magnoliaestates.net.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Magnolia Estates to use the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our service, register, place an ordet, subscribe to our newsletter, respondo to a survey or fill out a form.
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize our experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
When do we use customer information from third parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming our customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to us. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with out current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganization, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-persona informations to our successors-in-interest.
We may engage trusted third party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and our services, database storage and managment, e-mail managment, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through our platform. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable to perfom these service for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the service in a shared location, and type of device used to visit the service. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the service and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non.personal information about you to goverment or law enforcement officicials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropiate in order to respond to claims, lega process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interes or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulation.
Where and when is information collected from customers and end users?
We will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How do we use your email address?
By submitting your address on this website, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel participation in any of these email list at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective e,ail. We only send emails to people who have autorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam as much as you do. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
We are incorporated in United States. Information collected via our website, through direct interactions with you, or from use of our help services may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world. To the fullest extend allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Is the information collected trough our service secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclamable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
Can I update or correct my information?
Sale of Business
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information so long as we need it to provide service to you and fulfill the purpose described in this Policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out service on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regularoty obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
The laws of the United States, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of our service. Your use of our service may also be subject to other local, state, national or international laws.
By using our service, registering and account, filling a contact form, you consento to this Provacy Policy.
Links to other websites
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("third - party services")
You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any third-party services, including their accuracy, completness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect there of. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any third-party services.
Third-party services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to succh third-parties' terms and conditions.
Local Storage; Sometime known as DOM storage, provides web apps with methods and protocols for storing client-side data. Web storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with a greatly enhanced capacity and no information stored in the HTTP request header.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Phone Number: +1 (813) 817-4916
- Via this Link: http://magnoliaestates.net/contact-us